Wednesday, October 6, 2010

CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING NO MORE...

Another photo video comes in from my mind. This time it tackles about emotions. It talks about love that has only been confined within the corridors of one's heart, the need for it to be expressed to someone, yet the fear of showing it.

This is my photo video version of Reo Speedwagon's popular song "CAN'T FIGHT THIS FEELING"Personally, these are the words that I loved best in this song:

          "what started out as friendship has grown stronger..."
                      "even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight..."
                                "my life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you..."


Whoever you are, I would like to say, I have expressed much on this photo video. Just because I can't fight this feeling any longer and I had the hardest time keeping it to myself, this time I have to keep it flowing out to you, no matter how slim the chances are...



No comments:

Post a Comment