Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One yeaR, thRee islanDs

2009 saw me traversing into Cebu's far North and its eastern side. My photo experience at INTOSAN drove my imagination further to new places which I have not been to. Searching at the comfort of my home, I looked through the internet for interesting places in CEBU, places which have been endowed with nature's bounty, yet accommodations have a good command at affordability.  Eventually, I successfully set afoot.

  • witneSSing OLANGO ISLAND
Olango Port

Entrance at the bird's sanctuary

Olango Island Wildlife Sanctuary
to the Sanctuary's viewing deck

beachline on this side of the island
Olango sunset

Olango sunset at the wharf














  • discOvering  BANTAYAN ISLAND

Famous KOTA Resort's landmark

Beachfront
sandbar

night scene
at MARLIN's Resort
on the onset of high tide













Ogtong Cave's limited beachfront
the cave where this resort got its name
resort's landscape

resort's poolside


 
  • enchanting CAMOTES ISLAND  
Mangodlong Rock Resort
beachfront

cottages at their restaurant area

the bridge that leads to the rock island

morning pose at the bridge

Camotes' countryside

Lake Danao

Timubo cave

 Bukilat cave

Buho Rock

mornings at CAMOTES




until the next destination, I'll keep you posted








No comments:

Post a Comment