Sunday, September 4, 2011

BUKO BEACH


























FEEL THE SOUTHERN BREEZE..


This was actually not part of the plan going to this place.  Right after I visited the Marian Hill at Simala, while I was riding the "habal-habal", I was able to put a good conversation with the driver that I was able to ask what beach can he suggest that is nearest to where I planned to have my drop off point. He mentioned this place, once a public beach, but now owned by a foreigner and was currently on its development stage.


This is Buko Beach, of Barangay Bagacay, Sibonga, Cebu. According to what I have heard, this will soon house the resort side of the beachfront and at the same time a residential area on the other side. I was just fortunate to have a glimpse of the place still possessing that cool southern feel...



























































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment