Friday, September 10, 2010

Talamban's D'FaMilY paRK

Woke up rather late today. Hmmm...ceasefire from office work. Then, my mind started to wander. How will I spend my day on this holiday, I thought. I reached out for my notebook, and started to browse the WEB. I opened the blog of this Cebuano I've been following since last year and alas, an idea came in...

Today, I'll be going to this Park in Talamban. Though, I happened to have been in this place last year, but my visit today will be different, for I'll will be sharing it here in print. So, off I go.

  D'Family Park in Talamban, is an alternate recreation site, aside from the usual malls and others we normally visit in Metro Cebu.  It is a joint effort of then Congressman Raoul del Mar and MCWD. The 20-hectare property is mostly surrounded by trees as a product of reforestration effort way back in 1983.









A fee of P 10.00 is collected as you enter into the property. Here are the amenities that the Park has to offer:
Kiddie swimming pool



















 Adult swimming pool


















This is a roofed-stage facing a huge open field which serves as a picnic campsite or a children's playground. A multi-function club house is at the back of the stage.

















A view of the open field from the side of the Pavilion









Swings






See-saws














Slides

















Mini-zoo












the lagoon

... and of course, di man jod pod ni xa magpagansi, hala pose pud dinhag imoha. hehehe

Niwrehs- ang laagan nga baka













No comments:

Post a Comment