Friday, June 3, 2011

THE GREEN LAGOON

I was down this week with allergies. Home and workplace were just my typical routines these past days, as I decided not to go to gym in the afternoons after work because I'm not in the condition sweating it out.  This Friday, I took my leave from work and decided to just rest at home. Browsing the Net, that was what took most of my morning today. Until I was able to visit a blogger who wrote about this Green Lagoon in Compostela, a town north of Cebu. So, there goes my wanderings again.

Welcome sign just after the main entrance

 
row of cottages
small cottages near the seafront
view from the ground
side view of the seafront
the Lagoon
the pool
another view of the pool

cottages for overnight accommodations


and the usual pose before the exit

 
















No comments:

Post a Comment