Thursday, July 21, 2011

BOGART AND THE KALUNASAN WILDS

                         FINDING BOGART


Think of urban Cebu city.  Can you imagine an enclosed wilds within its vicinity? That was what I found when I visited Kalunasan, a hilly place near the more popular Lahug and Beverly Hills in Cebu. It has in it the city's zoo. 


At first, I was not quite excited of the place as what I saw were just the sights of a typical zoo. But when I went further down into the depths of the place, my interest perked up as it revealed its main attraction, BOGART.








Since it was close to sundown, I hurriedly explore more of the place as I took my exit towards the main gate.  The view was just fascinating as darkness was about to sit in within an hour.





And I took my final pose, souvenir of the place, as if I am lost within its jungle.  I was just having fun that day. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment