Sunday, November 13, 2011

CAINGGIT COVE


























THE COVE at CAINGGIT BEACH Tagbilaran, Bohol




It's more than five years the last time I went to Tagbilaran.  It was where I was born and I spent part of my elementary years and back with my college years there.  I still could remember Tagbilaran the times I was roaming on her streets and the places we usually spent letting old times passed away. I missed those times.


When I visited Tagbilaran just in time for the first holiday of November, I dropped by Cainggit, where we used to go when the urge to take a dip hit us then. It is a popular public beach in this part of Bohol, jam-packed with bathers during weekends.  It is situated in a cove, and beach-goers will be left undisturbed even on stormy weathers.

































No comments:

Post a Comment