Sunday, January 8, 2012

EXPLORING THE HEART OF AGUSAN- Day 1



PROSPERIDAD- Southern Agusan


Christmas vacation of 2011 has given me opportunity to visit the sleepy capital town of Agusan del Sur where I used to spend part of my teen life.  It was two years ago since the I last time I visited the place.  I was excited to go back there this time because of my current enthusiasm on photography that I want to take photos of home and the places where we used to spend.


the port of Nasipit- gateway to Agusan
the mighty Agusan river that feeds the Agusan marsh


Gibong bridge in Prosperidad


the GIBONG river 


                                                             

                                                                       

                                                                 













No comments:

Post a Comment