Saturday, September 3, 2011

SIMALA AND THE MARIAN HILL


























... On sacred grounds


Upper Lindogon, Simala, Sibonga


This is the place of the miraculous Virgin Mary shrine in Cebu.  I have my personal experience of this sacred place when I set foot on its hills just last Monday.  Thousand of devotees flocked to this Marian Hill, bringing with them their faith and their personal petitions.


Here is my share of the story as shown in the pictures I took of the place.






































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment