Sunday, September 11, 2011

CHASING THE CORDOVA SUN



























DAY-AS, CORDOVA, CEBU


Saturday.


The sun shines brightly in the morning.  I can see the clear blue skies as I made my way out.  I planned to personally take a glimpse of the scenic Cordova sunset.  It was just a perfect day to make it happen. But just as the day hit noon, dark clouds have been visible in the horizon.  And the heavy rain followed.


But I still took my chances.  Pier 3 was my starting point as I crossed the Mactan channel to Opon.  It was already close to 5pm but the rain had not stopped.  Minutes later, only a drizzle was left. I immediately boarded a multicab bound to Cordova.  I really was not familiar with the place, but my instinct to explore it has guided me all throughout. 


I may not have been able to watch the perfect scene as the sun sets but the views were just amazing... 

















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment