Sunday, June 19, 2011

CEBU's Natural High

HIKING


Weeks before, we planned hiking on the mountains of Busay, Cebu City, starting at JY Square, Lahug up to the foot of Tops Cebu. Until just last Friday, we opted to go further to KAN-IRAG Nature Park in Barangay Malubog, Busay, Cebu City.  Sunday came, and I woke up very early at 3 am just as to catch up with 6 am-set-up for us to start the hiking up into Busay as they told us it would take us about 3 hours before we reach the place.

Meeting place was Mc Donald's Lahug. But it was decided by the group that instead of hiking, we would commute a jeepney up to Plaza Housing and from there, we would ride the "habal2x" to go into Ayala Heights which is also near the PARK. The ride cost P 80.00 for each person and we were 7 in the group. So, off we go and because I was all by myself in one of those rides, I freely took pictures on a group of bikers on our way up.




































































At around 7 am, we reached the PARK but were told by the guard on duty that it was off to public because of renovation. Sad, but we have to leave the area. But I promised to myself I have to go back to this place as I took photos on what I could have on the entrance.





I may not be able to explore the beauty of this PARK, but with what I just promised: 
"to your arms, I Shall Return..." :D

No comments:

Post a Comment