Tuesday, June 21, 2011

DOCE PARES

ADVENTURE ON THE HILLS OF BUSAY



I am no adventurer, I am just out to wander.  

That is why when we set foot on the Doce Pares Mountain Training Camp on the hills of Busay, Cebu City, I immediately pulled out my mobile cam and began encircling the area for views to capture while my companions excitedly tried the facilities being offered by Dose Pares.  I'm no good at giving descriptions on the pictures I upload, so just pardon me with this little introduction. 

This is my side of the adventure. 

And if you are up for the adventure, these are the facilities being offered by Dose Pares. Though ziplines now abound in this side of Cebu, but still they managed to have their own features.  And one of the few things I observed was that most of their facilities were made of bamboos.









































No comments:

Post a Comment