Sunday, June 5, 2011

Here comes JUNE

                                           SCHOOL fever


As June unfolds, anywhere you go from your suking sari-sari store, in the market area or in the department stores and malls, you can feel the rush as schools days come a bit closer. Parents and children alike are seen busy selecting with their lists on hand and readily pile up the counters in a hurry to bring home the stuff needed for school.

With this blog in mind, I made my way to Super Metro Mandaue and hopes to find interesting shots as I positioned myself in the Schools and Office Supplies area in the third level of the store.  All these were stolen shots, hoping nobody could notice me pointing the mobile camera towards the subject's direction.



But the last three uploads that I have were my favorite shots for the night as I spotted a father and son tandem making their picks on one of the school supplies' display areas.  




It is but seldom seen of a father doing this for kids on school stuffs.  Nice one, Dad...
























No comments:

Post a Comment