Monday, September 6, 2010

34th NATIONAL MILO MARATHON


SUNDAY morning, I woke up early. Not because I was one of the participants of today's Marathon, but because it was simply my weekend routine. It took me less than an hour travelling time from Consolacion from where I was based, to the Fuente Circle to start my day. See how the Circle looks like at mornings this early..

After I made a series of brisk walking in the outer circle and that of the skating rink side, I made my way to the Cebu City Sports Complex, where I usually continue sweating out. But out of curiosity, I made a stop at the corner of the street that turns to the entrance of the Complex as this is the starting point of the 34th National Milo Marathon which is about to begin.

To the other side of the street, participants can be seen walking to and fro as well as business-minded individuals took the opportunity displaying their wares..

After taking a few shots, I then proceeded to the entrance of Abellana grounds. But I made one last shot before going up for my session..

An hour after, my session came to an end but it was also the start of the arrival of the participants of the Marathon as they were about to hit the finish line. Hurriedly, I went down to the Oval and further content myself by taking pictures of the event as it unfolds.


Aw, unsa pa man diay, apil pod ta ug posing. Arun ingnon, participant pod. Pa-gansi ba diay. hehehe

As I walked away towards home....
I wondered in my mind, if I took part of the Marathon, kaya ko kaya ,'yon?  As this one participant proudly wears, and it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment