Saturday, September 18, 2010

BLOGGING, the BTC way...

Saturday, 6pm.



Just out of the office. I originally was planning to attend the anticipated mass at the St. Joseph Cathedral in Centro, Mandaue City at 7pm. I was about to board a jeepney plying the Mandaue-Ubos route when suddenly I changed my mind. I just would attend the Sunday mass, I decided.

Then, where would I be spending the evening without going home early? Clueless for a while as I stand by the side of the highway. Still undecided. 

Minutes later, I was already boarding a passenger jeep. The route? Highway-Foodland. Might as well do updating on my blog on the area while waiting for boredom to drift me into slumber. Tomorrow will be another day.

                                                                           
I passed by the convenience store adjacent to a gasoline station by the flyover.  Too early. This used to be full of people on late weekend nights, either in groups or in solitude, doing computer stuff and chatting. What I have seen are a couple of customers inside and an unoccupied area outside.  I found this place unsafe for my stuff, especially that I am commuting going home. So, I decided to proceed my way to Banilad Town Center.

BTC at night view  
 



through the exit as I find my way


and into BO's territory


 
I really was planning to take some more photos from inside BO's. But I can't help shutting the noise which my camera created, by the way I like with stealing in my shots. So, I behaved all through out my stay in its premises, silently accessing their WIFI connection and surfing the NET.



1 comment:

  1. If you have not invested with Dana lora, then you should not give up on trading yet because you have not invested with the best forex and trading expert. This is my third time trading with the wrong person on a wrong platform until I found out about Dana lora. he did a marvelous job with my $1000 and I earned $12,850 in 7days. his an expert to trust 100% legit and fast payout of profit. She's trading for me on the 5th time. You have proven to me Dana lora that trading pays and i will forever be grateful. God bless you ma.  Contact her on Email: danalora278@gmail.com WhatsApp: +1(910)3100597

    ReplyDelete