Sunday, September 19, 2010

ANGELICUM- where angels dwell








Met my gym-mate at Canduman this afternoon.  He was asking me for suggestions about the design for his proposed t-shirt printing job with XANADU.  I was bringing with me my suggested designs after last night's browsing with the internet.  But he seemed not contented with what I brought.




We were then again browsing the NET for possible additional designs for his proposal. But the internet connection was so slow, we brushed aside the idea browsing further.  Since we were in Canduman, I suggested dropping by ANGELICUM since I was interested visiting the place. Beforehand, I already readied my camera for possible shooting actions and placed it inside my back pack before I went out of the house. 


And these were the photos I took in ANGELICUM, mute witnesses of my being in the place because I am not sure with my adjectives as to describe the place.
All I know is that it is a park, not just for those who passed away but for the living as well.



  


Seemed contented with myself at the shots I took, we left the place and drove towards Mactan. From there, another blog comes my way.:-)











No comments:

Post a Comment